Sunday, July 24, 2011

I need a new cereal.

So instead of blogging about a horrible date, I thought I'd take a different route since this week something special happened. And by "special" I mean a certain man has been a total douche and he will be put on blast.

Story goes as follows:
I kind of liked "Tony the Tiger" a lot, but couldn't do much about it since his good friend was a previous exboyfriend who I will call Cap'n Crunch. But the exboyfriend moved away & got a new girl, so Triple T & I started talking, A LOT. You see, there was text messages & phone calls daily, & I would've enjoyed visits except I live an hour away. There is a reason why I am calling this jerk Tony the Tiger, because 3T is a representative of Frosted Flakes, and this guy is the biggest FLAKE I know. There has been numerous times when I would be on the East Valley & 3T claimed that he wanted to see me. However, Tony the Tiger fell short, and never did see me. Before you start thinking that he just didn't want to see me, your wrong. This guy flakes out on everyone & everything. Even while dating Cap'n Crunch, he would complain on how 3T would never follow through with their plans. So how is it that someone can talk to you practically everyday and tell you that they really like you and want to date you, but yet, they never get around to actually doing it. I thought 3T had changed his ways since for the past 2 months we have been going out on dates. You'd think that all I'm missing is a new relationship status on Facebook, however Facebook pulled a fast one on me. The other night I went online, and did my usual creeping & BAM first thing I see on my News Feed is a mobile upload....a mobile upload of him with a half naked girl with rollerblades on. WOW WOW WOW pump the brakes...is that a caption reading "I'm so in love with this girl." Yup....Frosted Flakes got me good... the other night your talking to me on the phone telling me that you can't wait to see me, and now your in love with stripper girl on wheels while practially gropping her.
Get out of here Tony, you never were "GRRRRREAT!"

Update: 3T & I are no longer Facebook friends, you can have Roller Derby.
Warning: Ladies if you know of a man who happens to be tall, dark, handsome, witty with his words, almost 30, currently living in the Gilbert area & seen with rollerblades, RUN FAST. He's a hoax.

The Good: Who doesn't like Cap'n Crunch!? It's freaking delicious! Should've kept milkin' that one.

The Bad: Tony is what he eats.

The Dirty: Almost naked on rollerblades, put some clothes before someone starts to make it rain.

1 comment:

  1. You're kind of a really good, witty, & entertaining writer. You make me laugh. This was Brutal, I hope Triple T get's the message & changes his ways before all East Valley girls read this and he no longer has a chance with any of them.

    ReplyDelete